HHGears Warranty Period
HHGears warrants that your chair and HHGears branded accessories shall, as of the date of delivery, be free from material defects for a period of one (1) year. (The date of delivery is considered the date that our delivery service has recorded delivering your HHGears product as per delivery tracking, not any other date.)
To be eligible for warranty service, you must contact the HHGears customer service team and have requested a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) under warranty, within the warranty period.
This warranty ensures that your HHGears product and branded accessories are functional, within the warranty period, given reasonable use and wear and tear (please consider the ‘definition of reasonable wear and tear’ below). Under this warranty, if a product is not functional within the warranty period, given reasonable use and wear and tear - then the customer is eligible for a replacement or refund.
- Wear and tear, which is to be expected over the course of ownership.
- Damage inflicted against the chair, misuse, abuse, or excessive use of the product
- Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by HHGears.
- Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
- Products used for rental or commercial purposes.
* Please note HHGears does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of covering materials.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, HHGEARS USA MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HHGEARS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
Definition of Reasonable Wear and Tear
Reasonable day-to-day wear does not warrant replacement or refund. The below description should be used to inform what you should expect of the robustness of HHGears products given day-to-day wear;
- Seating Usage: Normal use for seating is identified as the equivalent of a single shift, forty- (40) hour workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner.
- Standard material wear-related issues may include, but not limited to: fading, discoloration or color changes, stretching, wrinkling seam separation, stress tears, loss of foam resiliency, pilling or fraying.
To obtain service under this warranty:
Please have your detailed order information ready for the Warranty Department to begin your claim. You will be required to send photos and/or videos of the complication you are experiencing to allow our Warranty Department to further assist you.
Licensed 3rd party vendors can carry their own policies which can alter the length of the warranty for the chair purchased will extend to. If a chair is purchased through a licensed 3rd party vendor, the warranty on the chair will consist of the policies offered by the seller of the chair. HHGears cannot extend or alter the warranty that would come with your purchase through a Licensed 3rd party vendor.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for your warranty claim to be processed, approved, and shipped.
*If inventory for the needed part is unavailable, your replacement will ship once the inventory is replenished. Please note that shipments can take 4-8 weeks to arrive to our warehouse.
Replacement Parts can be purchased if you are outside of the warranty restrictions.
If your chair was damaged upon arrival please reach out to CS@HHGEARS.COM within 7 days of receiving your chair.